Well...more like a tag really...I was awarded/tagged by Czel with the Honest Scrap Award.
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
10 honest things about me...
1. I like to take baths when I'm tired...but then I close my eyes and fall asleep in the bathtub, lol.
2. I find it strangely satisfying and obsessing to peel off nail polish, especially getting it to come off in large or whole pieces.
3. I spend too much time thinking about what I want to buy, and then I buy those things and don't use them for a while...I guess to savor them and enjoy having them in new condition, and in the meantime I think of more things I want to buy, haha.
4. I wish I was faster...that I could accomplish tasks in 1/10th or 1/100th of the time it actually does take me. *sigh*
5. I fear mediocrity.
6. I love to drink martinis, Grey Goose, and Jager. I've only ever been hung over once or twice in my life.
7. I just started reading Rashomon and 17 Other Stories by Rynosuke Akutagawa, thanks to Yasumi's recommendation.
8. I love receiving comments even though it takes me some time to reply back to everyone (see #4).
9. I like to devote a lot of time to one task at a time, like edit a video for days/night (until I close my eyes and see the speed up motion and moving track line, and hear the music), then when I'm done I'll read as much of a book as I can (like Rashomon). I don't like to do things little at a a time (like read 15 minutes every night...I'd rather finish an entire book in a few nights).
10. I have a tendency to get addicted to things and then get tired of it and move onto my next addiction.
And the 7 awards go to...
only seven? Boooo...and anyone else who wants to do this! =)
Yesterday I receive my first Korea Post parcel...from none other than the sweet Millie!! She said she wanted to send me a little surprise...well it got here super fast and was filled with sweetness, totally made my day! ♥
But...I haven't taken decent pics yet...so I'm hoping to be able to share tomorrow! Thank you, Millie! ♥ *hugs*