Friday, December 25, 2009

15% Off Christmas Code at iMomoko.com

iMomoko.com is currently having a 15% off entire purchase sale with code "Xmas09" until December 31st. I took advantage since I'm almost in need of a new moisturizer (almost done using my DHC Q10 Travel/Trial Set from my swap with Kay).

Betty was sweet to send me a Christmas card and shipped it very quickly to me, thank you!



You can see I purchased the Vitacreme B12, recommended to me by my wifey M



I chose this not only for the benefits of B12 (yup, I'm making my skin work over time for me), but at 1.76 oz.(50ml) for $35.99 (before the 15% off), it's more for my money compared to the 1 oz DHC Q10 Cream and also 1 oz Boscia moisturizers. It's also currently one of the best sellers on iMomoko, you can check out the full product spiel. I'll probably start using it after New Year and give it a few weeks to see how well it works for me and before I post my thoughts on it.

Betty also threw in a bunch of DHC samples, of which I can't wait to try the DHC Eye Bright (this getting older crap is BS, I tell ya) and also a L'egere Whitening Anti- Dark Circles Eye Roller, I can't wait to use it!


Thank you so much, Betty!

4 comments:

  1. LOL pushing more shopping?! Great buys! Do a review on the creme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh don't forget to tell me about the l'egere whitening roller

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya...same as Blair and Mona, need your review on those 2 babe..
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails