Sunday, August 7, 2011

My First YesStyle.com Haul - Handbags

I've been wanting to shop from Asian fashion sites probably for the past year, and finally, after many, many hours of browsing online, I took the plunge and placed my first order on YesStyle.com back in July.

Nillie Shop
Twist-Lock Shoulder Bag


Product Information
Bags - Taiwan
One Size
Width : 37cm, Height : 32cm, Depth : 12cm
Material: Faux-Leather
Color: Pink, Almond
Wash care: Wipe Clean
Catalog No.: 1024503910
Buy it here: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1024503910

I really like this one because depending on the lighting, it can look more pink or coral. I think it's a perfect shade for spring and summer, and like the cute, trendy look of it. In the product pics on YesStyle, there was also a light pink decorative chain but alas, it did not come with it or show where I could buy it.

Nillie Shop
Faux-Leather Shoulder Bag

Product Information
Bags - Taiwan
One Size
Width : 46cm, Height : 27cm, Depth : 12cm
Material: Faux-Leather
Color: Creamy Beige, Pink, Caramel
Wash care: Wipe Clean
Catalog No.: 1024503913
Buy it here: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1024503913

How pretty is this model? And I just love her cute hairbow too!

This creamy beige bage is just my style. Here's a pic of me carrying it...yes, I saw a mirror with nice lighting while I was shopping at the mall, lol.


Overall I know that YesStyle's prices are more than what I really think the bags are worth, based on quality (though they do look cute and trendy). I think the bags are comparable to what you would find at H&M or Forever 21, for cheaper. But, then again, you get more of a selection on YesStyle and their shipping costs are very reasonable (other sites may have lower product prices but you pay a lot for shipping so it almost evens out), and I ordered enough to get free shipping. Plus YesStyle does accept returns/gives refunds on certain items (be sure to read before you buy) and in the U.S., you just pay to ship the return items to their local warehouse, which for me is in a city roughly 30 miles away, so not too bad.

I also bought a few tops and dresses, but not sure if anyone's interested in seeing them. I am probably going to purchase from YesStyle again, to satisfy my craving for trendy Asian fashion goods until I can finally take a trip to Asia and shop like crazy~!! =)

6 comments:

  1. oooh nice bags! show us the other stuff you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second bag is def my style too! super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink bag is really cute. Was it very leathery? For $50, that's pretty pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cream bag looks great on you! Did you get some outfits from yesstyle too?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails