Monday, July 23, 2012

My Birthday

Not to be vain (says the girl who posts tons of selcas on her blog), but I just wanted to post a quickie since today was my birthday. Big hugs and kisses to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday!!

I have to say Monday birthdays are lame and this year my birthday was quite tame, especially compared to last year (last year was crazy fun, keke, too much fun) or any other birthday where alcohol was involved. I'm leaving tomorrow to Las Vegas for the rest of the week though. It's a family trip so I don't expect to get crazy but I do look forward to shopping, lounging, and hopefully beating the heat. I'll be back next week to post birthday hauls and what not. I was going to post a review today but I've scheduled it for later this week since I won't be able to blog while in Vegas (hehe, blog while in Vegas).

I honestly don't feel much older or more accomplished than I did in these pictures below (although I do wish for that baby soft skin and uber shiny hair).



I'm going to miss my 20s. All the skanky clothes (and costumes) I wore, the smokey, bold makeup...the good and bad hair dye jobs and hair cuts, haha, the stupid mistakes, the heartaches and tears, the passion, the nightlife, the stories, the moments. All I can do is hope that my 30s will be better, that I'll be much better. *fingers crossed*






Happy Monday, everyone. =)

30 comments:

  1. Happy birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again!:) You look a lot younger than you are. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday~~~ Hope you had a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday girl! Wait - you turned 30? HELL, I hope I'll look as young and pretty as you do now, I totally thought you were somewhere in early-middle-twenties! :) But you know, it's not the number that rules your life so what! I'm excited for your report when coming back from Vegas, I would love to go there one day, I imagine it to be... like, glamorous and expensive :D Have a nice trip with your family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Diana!! I'm sure you'll still be smokin' hot in your 30s! I've never seen your clubbing photos before...like Sam, I thought you were in your early 20s...So far, my 30s is better than my 20s...it's a better era :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rowena Rolala LovesJuly 24, 2012 at 7:05 AM

    Happy Birthday Diana! You were such a cute baby and you'll still be a babe in your 30's. Have an amazing time in Vegas!


    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 is the new 20s!! plus you don't look it.. hope you had a wonderful bday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Diana! I hope you have a great time in Vegas! And I never knew you were 30 already - you don't look it at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated, Diana! You don't look a day over 25, girl. :D Have fun in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! :)
    Don't worry about how your 30s will be--it'll definitely be different, but it's a totally new experience!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope vegas is still a good time!! and not too many crazy family moments hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun in Vegas!!! That's so exciting - so much to see and eat there! ^^
    And also, happy birthday!! YAYYY








    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday!! you don't look a day over 20 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! You really don't like your turning 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw thanks so much! Seriously...I feel like I've just been 25 for a long time, keke. XP

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol you are too sweet and generous! Thanks hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw thanks hun! I hope so too. I'm thinking (and wishing) that it can only get better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks girl! I feel like I've been 25 for a while, lol, I'm only ready to be like 26 or 27 now! If only, if only, keke. XP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw thanks Rinny! I still feel young and act like a kid, hehe, maybe that's why I don't look my age yet since I still don't act like it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Nic! <3 Now if only I could have your beautiful, translucent skin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Rowena!! I guess I have to grow up sometime, keke. =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww thank you! To be honest, I don't really club or drink anymore, so it definitely feels like the end of an era for me, keke.I do hope to start accomplishing more of my goals in the near future and I hope I'll be traveling more like you! I also think you look younger than your age and I hope my 30s will also be happy like yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Sam! <3 Ahh I think it might be because I still act like I'm somewhere in my early-to-mid twenties, lol, but it's definitely time for me to start growing up a bit. (But hopefully still look young. *fingers crossed*)

    Ahh unfortunately Vegas with family is not fun for me. I have a lot more fun when I go with just friends, hehe. It definitely can be expensive, and sometimes more trashy or gaudy than glamorous, lol, but it all just depends! =P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much! Hul~ it's probably because I'm a bit vain, but blogging and reading beauty blogs definitely helps me keep up with finding the right skin care and beauty products to use! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your birthday dress. Save $10 on any $50 purchase.

    Mary
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/store/winter-clothing.htm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails