Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Swimwear Sale at Victoria's Secret

It's that time again...you know, when you (or at least I) browse through the catalogue of sexy, curvy yet slim Victoria's Secret models with their stellar abs. *sigh* Oops but I digress...I meant to say, lookie at the swimsuits I got from the Victoria's Secret sale! It's still going on now so if you want new swimwear, check it out (and don't feel too bad if you don't have a killer body like those models, keke).



I'm totally ready for summer, are you?!


I absolutely love this Beach Sexy Star Print Banded Halter Top bikini! It also comes in sea foam green or black, but I think the white looks stunning. Since it's on sale, it's only about $30 for both pieces.



I also got this Beach Sexy Dot-Printed Ruffle Triangle Top bikini. It looks so cute and very summery in yellow. The other color options are watermelon pink and blue, but I think yellow looks the best. I wish they would make this in more bright, summery color options like a sea green or coral! This is also about $30 for both top and bottom pieces.



Lastly, I also like this Beach Sexy Bejeweled Bandeau Top bikini. I just think it's so pretty, but I decided not to buy it (if they lower the price more, maybe then I would!).


I was happy to see that they released a summer edition of their Bombshell body mist, but sadly it's not the same scent as last year's. This year's fragrance is "a blend of jasmine dew, white amber and starfruit." It's a rather light and delicate scent, but a bit on the boring side (to me) and nothing special (by the way, the body mist smells better than the lotion). I'm so glad I bought last year's summer edition, which can still be found on eBay if interested. You can tell the difference also by the packaging.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Edition Body Mist 2011



Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Edition Body Mist 2012

So...are you ready for summer?! Summer is without a doubt my favorite season, so I can't wait for all of the summer fun! Now I just want to shop for summer dresses, sandals, wedges, etc.

19 comments:

  1. I love their swimsuits! They have such cute styles and I love that they offer them in the padded and pushup styles (I need all the help I can get lol). I love the ones you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rinny! I think now's a good time to shop before they start running out of stock. I love their many styles too but I especially love when they're on sale, hehe, so affordable yet cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abby! I searched through the entire swimsuit sales section, keke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, you really do that? I would never ever wear a bikini if I'd look at VS catalogue, LOL XD"" But I love the bandeau top with the panty in coralle, soo pretty! I doubt I'll go swimming this summer... I live in the mountains in Japan and when I come home my work starts and summer's nearly over in Germany ._."" And wow $30 really is a steal, maybe I take that opportunity next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh sexy swimsuits!!! glad u got a few during the sale. i hate spending a lot on swim suits. feel like im getting ripped off. so little material for so much $ WTH LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol it's horrible, isn't it? I mean, their models are so tall yet slim, yet toned, yet uber curvy!! It's definitely a verbal smack to exercise more often! kekeke Ah I didn't realize you're living in the mountains. I hope to visit the beach and swimming pools more often this summer, and put my swimsuits to good use! $30 is awesome! I got free shipping too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just need a sexy body to match now! Must work out and go swimming more, hehe. Omg, you're so right! I mean, why pay $50-$100 for a swimsuit when it just barely covers anything? lol Although, I guess that's true with most of the merchandise at Victoria's Secret, keke. XP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's really awesome then :) To be precise, I live on top of a hill! XD Very close to the Fuji. So I don't need to be afraid of Tsunamis (I am really afraid of those and couldn't live at the Japanese coast o_o" *paranoid* ) I could go to the beach though, I hope I have enough time after my exams to do so :) I will def. do more once I am back in Berlin, only thing I did in Japan was eating all the delicious stuff @_@"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun bikinis! Love the ruffled one in particular. I heard Victoria's Secret make the most delectable scented body products - wish they were available here so I could try for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. there's no Victoria's Secret in my country TT^TT I would only wish that their swimsuits would make me look like their models:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your picks for bikinis!
    i hardly go out in the sun and bathe, but i want cute bikinis!!!


    i like VS fragrances better than BBW although they are the same company. VS scents work strangely well if you know what i mean. keh keh ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bikinis are GORGEOUS!! I've got to check out Victoria's Secret...I fly to NYC today...excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The yellow bikini is sooo cute~ gosh, I am totally ready for summer right now, but unfortunately its winter here now and freezing! The VS models are stunning - wish I had abs like that! (wishful thinking) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love ruffled bikinis! I wish I could find more, hehe, then I'd have a bunch of ruffled bikinis but in different colors. XD Aww sorry to hear VS doesn't have body products there, but don't worry, they're not absolutely a must have. I just happened to really like this one but too bad it's limited edition, so once I run out, no more for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww I hope VS would expand to more countries! I wish the same, lol. Their models have amazing bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whattttt? No sun? Is that how you stay fair skinned? I go out for 5 minutes and I'm tanned, lol. Ohh that's so true about VS and BBW, their scents and products are quite different considering they're the same company! I wish VS would bring back last year's LE body mist though. *fingers crossed* Maybe they'll learn to do so next year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! It took me forever to search through all the bikinis, hehe. I hope you're having fun in NYC! Definitely do lots of shopping and eating...it's NY!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahh winter...boo to freezing! I hope you are keeping warm and shopping for lots of winter clothes. I love winter coats and boots. I wish the same! Not so much their skinny, tall bodies and killer curves but those perfect abs! Abs are the hardest part for me to work out. =\ One day though! Hopefully soon, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails