Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, My Loves!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

First let me start by saying that I'm sorry I've been blogger MIA for the past couple of months, but lots of things have been happening and I have not had reliable internet where I live, boohoo! I'm actually sitting at a Starbucks cafe (the guy serving drinks does not look very happy...he belted out "Caramel Brulee Latte! CARAMEL BRULEE LATTE!!" which made me jump up and as a result, my laptop FELL on the mother$#@! floor...thanks a lot, impatient guy. =/ I know, I know...it sucks to have to work on a holiday but I feel if he just read "A Clean, Well-Lighted Place" by Ernest Hemingway he might understand and have a little more patience...plus, they're closing in less than an hour anyway! Plus he wasn't even done with my Caramel Brulee Latte, he just wanted to know if I wanted whipped cream...okay okay, end rant.)



So as I was saying, my internet access has been very limited. I still keep up with Twitter on my iPhone (it has taught me to appreciate iPhone/mobile-friendly websites, for sure!) but obviously I cannot upload pictures onto my blog, and I also cannot view any Flash websites or applications. But it's Christmas and I miss you all as well as blogging, so here I am! I will do my best to catch up and keep up! So expect a flood of back posts coming up...but first, the current Christmas and holiday-related posts.

Just know that I do still read your comments and am very thankful to have you all in my life! Also, feel free to keep up with me on Twitter! (But don't be offended if I don't follow you, I follow those I feel I "know" and those I chat with often/regularly...and...I also am not a fan of daily (with some people, it's hourly!) complaining, whining, etc. etc. Sorries! No time for negative people in my life, real talk.)

LOVE YOU ALL THISSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH!! *arms stretched wide out* ♥

Whatever you do, whoever you're with, or even if you're not what you wanted or with who you wanted, I hope you have a safe and warm Christmas. =)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Diana! lol don't worry about not being able to update, we still love you! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails