Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review: Beauty Clinic MediHeal Vita Lightbeam Essential Mask

Disclaimer: This product was provided by Natural Radiance for the purpose of review; I was not paid for this review and my review is honest and unbiased.

Beauty Clinic MediHeal Vita Lightbeam Essential Mask - made in Korea



You can also find this product under the name "Leaders Clinic Clinie" instead of Beauty Clinic MediHeal. This is a popular brand in Korea and also liked by many Korean celebrities. I've seen other websites and blogs say that this brand is dermatologist tested and each mask contains an entire bottle of "of highly concentrated ampoule of nutrients and vitamins," but it doesn't say any of that on the package (at least not in English) so I can't confirm.


Description

Lightening care components such as vitamin C, tocopheryl Acetate, and mu-oryzanol will change your skin even shinier and brighter as caring dark and shady regions more intensively. Use of the cellulose mask sheet with silky touch fitting even your fine wrinkles aids intensive care and delivers the efficacy of the high-concentrated essence more mildly.


Ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, PEG-60 Hydrogeneated Caster Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methyl-paraben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Natto Gum, Wheat Amino Acids, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Parfum, Niacinamide, Anylodextrin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Oryzamol

Use

  1. After cleansing, even out skin using a toner. Take the mask out of its package, unfold and place the sheet on the face.
  2. Rest comfortably for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
  3. Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.

Special Note: Considering the skins 4 week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks (one month concentrated skin management program).

Pros

♥ lots of serum
♥ quality material really felt like second skin on my face
♥ noticeable immediate effect of brighter face

Cons

♥ left a slightly sticky residue
♥ costly, about $5-$6 a piece

My Thoughts

I really liked this mask because the quality was very nice. The silk cellulose material was thin and smooth but had a lot of serum, and it fit my face so well that it felt like a second skin. I wore it for over 20 minutes, probably close to an hour until the sheet started to dry. I could definitely see that my face was brighter after using the mask and my skin definitely felt pampered and revitalized.


There are many other Beauty Clinic masks that I would like to try in the future,  like the Collagen Impact, Platinum V-Life Essential Mask, Caviar Repair, and I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask.

Natural Radiance also provided me with a 15% code for my readers, so if you're interested in trying any of the Leaders Clinic or other Korean face masks, please use this code! ^_^

Natural Radiance coupon

www.NaturalRadiance.net

Save 15% off your entire order~!!

♥ Use code: PaperDoll ♥


expiration date: none
They are also currently offering 2 free masks with orders.

Are there any Beauty Clinic/Leaders Clinic faces masks that you've tried or are interested in trying, or other Korean masks?

11 comments:

  1. Ive been given the green version to try but i have yet to get around to testing it out ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not try this one out before!!! THANKS for the codes:) I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance. Please have a great day!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh is that the Tea Tree one? I think Tea Tree is usually best for oily skin so I didn't get it since that isn't my skin type, but can't wait to read your review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im a super huge sucker for hair masks so i really enjoyed your review! first im surprised by how thin the mask is! but yes i agree. it does look like it's loaded w serum! amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. $5 is quite pricey for getting one piece of sheet mask, but as long as it works, it is not too bad to have a little treat to your skin in special occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Collagen variation from Leaders Clinic. That reminds me, I should prolly go on Gmarket and search for them, they should be cheaper than what the local pharmacy is charging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good idea! I didn't think of that. I wonder how much it would be. I'll def check it out. Please do review the Collagen mask if you haven't already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! I am addicted to sheet masks hehe so I can't really imagine stocking up on too many $5 ones, but they are still nice to have once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes yes! I was surprised too by the quality of the material. It was thin but I didn't have any problems with it tearing. Definitely a treat to try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tried the collagen and the tea tree and I really love these masks...amazing quality! Need to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails