Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
Six Random Things About Me...
1. I am what my friend Hannah calls a "Japanophile" - fascinated with all things Japanese. I'm slooooooowly learning Japanese and I really want to go to Tokyo to shop and go wild, haha.
2. I am a total night person. I love being up at 3 a.m. as opposed to 8 a.m. I feel more free and happy, and not restricted or confined or forced to conform with society.
3. By nature I'm open, bubbly, affectionate, wild...by nurture, I'm private, emotionally guarded, or I can be downright cold. What most people get is something in-between.
4. I have a Things To Do Before I Die list. One of those things is to go skydiving!
5. I am the queen of multitasking and do a little of everything at the same time. It takes forever for me to get one thing done unless I become obsessed. For example, I'm currently reading A Girl Becomes A Comma Like That, The Audacity of Hope, and The Great Gatsby.
6. I get addicted to things easily. Current addiction? Blogger, of course! (17 posts this month compared to the average two posts before.) But I should really get addicted to writing since I'm applying for grad school. =)
And now I tag: