Whoa...I'm up at 7 a.m. and I didn't even stay up all night. Full moon?
I was tagged by Alyssa so I thought I'd get this done now.
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them comments letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 Years Ago:
1. I was a church girl
2. I was an honors program student
3. I weighed about 100 lbs or less
4. I took my first creative writing class where I met my dear friend Jamie
5. I smashed my face into a windshield when my friend drove and hit a tree in a parking lot (and I hadn't buckled my seat belt yet)...it left quite a mold of my face in the cracked glass
5 Things on Today's "To Do" List:
1. Grad school stuff (GRE stuff, send e-mails, work on my 10 statements of purpose, etc.).
2. Work-related stuff (call my former boss, update my resume, look for a new job).
3. Finish consolidating my music on my desktop and feed my iPod.
4. Go to the gym.
5. Eat dinner while watching The Shield (final season!).
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. the responsible things: pay off all my debt, do the same for my fam, buy houses for myself and my fam, buy them new cars, and take care of my mom's family in Vietnam.
2. Spoil my fam and pay for them to go on vacations.
3. Travel, shop, and treat my friends.
4. Open my own business like a cupcake shop/bookshop where I could hang out and write my best-selling, critically acclaimed novels, fiction and poetry.
5. Marry a millionaire so I can double my money, make babies, and have my own reality tv show. Just kidding. I'd do all the things on my Things To Do Before I Die list. =)
5 Places I have lived:
1. Long Beach, CA
2. Daly City, CA
3. San Bruno, CA
4. Signal Hill, CA
5 Jobs I have had:
1. web developer
2. office jobs
3. retail jobs
4. soon to be a better job!!
5. simply fabulous me...it's hard work but someone's gotta do it ;)
Now I'm tagging:
Have a great Tuesday, mi bellas!