Sunday, October 26, 2008

Green With Envy

Sooo...earlier this week I bought the Kate eyeshadow palette in green, thanks to Alyssa's blog (which did it more justice than I'm about to)...and here are the results!

It's the sad-girl-looking down look...


And then the happy girl smile! Chiizu!!

 


I love green eye shadow...I used to wear MAC's in Swimming and Humid, but when I tried to wear it again it just didn't suit me anymore. That's why I was so happy to stumble across Alyssa's green Kate eyeshadow palette and had to have it. I think the olive green and shades in general give it a much more sophisticated look. It's very shimmery and I might be in love with it, haha.

Other makeup used are DASH Minerals Makeup powder in Warm 3 (sample from My Pretty Pink Box), MAC Studio Touch-Up Stick Concealer in NW30, MAC Eye Shadow in Mulch (velvet), Darkness false eyelashes in K.ma4, K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner, Dramatic Parfums Dramatic Volume Volume & Curl mascara, Benefit blush in Dallas, and Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot 08.

Here are some pics of me rocking green eye shadow a few years ago...I think my tastes have definitely changed...and maybe my looks too.

P.S. I can't take credit for the makeup, as both were events where I'd gotten makeovers at MAC beforehand!

 

7 comments:

  1. crap -- i knocked out.. puwahahh
    i loooove greeen!! YUM. and see that KATE palette.. J shadows girl, I'm telling you, high color payoffs...

    and man i sooo forgot how back in the day you had your piercings. You rocked then, you still rock it NOW.

    go on with yo bad self...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your side bangs girly! And of course your hot with or without piercings.... I used to have some too that I took out! u look great in green too

    ReplyDelete
  3. green looks great on you and i love that black dress you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette looks so great on you! My greens rarely show up good. Love the punk-ish look from a few years back. Very vixen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the Kate eyeshadow palette looks on you! It came out gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg... your so hawt! i must link you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails